"It is a true honor and an amazing opportunity to help in this important effort to save Palm Beach International Raceway. Bringing together community and culture to create generational experiences is priceless,” said Perez (Pitbull). “We look forward to making history in West Palm Beach like we’ve done in music, NASCAR and education, Dale!"
- Armando Christian Perez (Pitbull)
"PBIR has deep ties to Palm Beach County. If the track is replaced, we will never get another one. We must support the vision to preserve and enhance the facility to have it become an iconic destination that will create jobs and boost tourism."
- Dave Kerner Mayor of Palm Beach County
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Palm Beach International Raceway is an iconic track built in 1964. It is a major league facility with multiple revenue streams.
- PBIR will bring hundreds of jobs to the region and serve as an economic driver for Palm Beach County.
- The circuit has the potential to be transformed into a world-class sports and entertainment facility.
- While other tracks need to create a destination facility by building hotels, condominiums, and infrastructure, this facility is already in very close proximity to all of this. It's just 20 minutes from an international airport and has beautiful weather year-round for racing.
- Millions of Dollars for Palm Beach County
- Job Creation
- Family Experiences
- Community Engagement
- A Modern First Class Facility
- Attract Events (Concerts, Car Shows, Charities)